Our Software Quality is a Matter of Pride
Here at InSite we take great pride in delivering the highest quality product and service to you, our valued customer. To this end, we have integrated into our system an comprehensive internal health monitoring and reporting subsystem.
For example, when you experience an unexpected error in our application, our system sends an urgent-priority email notification to our team of software designers and developers, and immediate attention is given to resolving whatever problem caused the error. Put simply: if you experience an error using our software, our programmers will be aware of the problem before you have time to compose an email message to report it to our support staff.
Instrumentation and System Diagnostics
Our software instrumentation and system diagnostics infrastructure is truly extensive (and very technical), so here we will list only a few of the key features and benefits to you:
- Post comments on virtually any record in the database (e.g., contacts, groups, locations, customers, vendors, employees, users, security modules, web site pages, sales opportunities, business ideas, quotes, projects, support requests, work orders, etc., etc., etc.) -- every comment is stamped with the date, time, and author
- Flag records that you have (or have not) yet seen (e.g., unread messages, new customer contacts, project status changes)
- Track the login history for every user by name, date, time, browser, version, computer platform, and IP address
- Attach files to virtually any record in the database (e.g., contacts, groups, locations, customers, vendors, employees, users, security modules, web site pages, sales opportunities, business ideas, quotes, projects, support requests, work orders, etc., etc., etc.) -- every attachment is stamped with the date, time, author, and file size
- Monitor system access and screen usage to answer questions like, "Who viewed reports X and Y in the last quarter?" or "When (and by whom and for what reason) was the mailing address changed for company A?"
- Enable version control featurs on critical business records, tracking the history of every change to every field in every record
- Monitor important application events like undeliverable email notifications or unexpected application errors