An Integrated Core HR Data Management Solution
InSite develops and delivers management information systems that allow you to connect, engage, and relate to your employees — all in one place. Our solutions provide you with the tools to manage your business information efficiently and effectively, allowing you to monitor and manage long-term strategic goals as well as day-to-day operational activities.
The InSite Human Resource Information System (IHRIS) includes a performance management module that is used to develop and deliver performance measurement programs for your team, department, and/or company.
- Develop online multi-rater peer reviews, 360 surveys, and leadership assessments.
- Author and edit surveys and assessments with rich formatted text and multimedia.
- Author content in multiple languages.
- Incorporate context-sensitive employee data into your survey and assessment questions.
- Control the look and feel of your surveys and assessments in order to deliver a specific user experience.
- Deliver multi-rater peer reviews, 360 surveys, and leadership assessments.
- Access reviews, surveys, and assessments from employee web browsers and mobile devices.
- Schedule and personalize email notifications related to workflow.
- Define strategic objectives — then identify and track key performance indicators.
- Manage and share information related to performance goals and metrics.
- Monitor and track activity on peer reviews, surveys, and assessments.
- Focus your team on strategic objectives.
- Assign and monitor action items to reach your goals.
- Send daily reminders to help ensure action items are completed on time.
- Create and run your meetings with an agenda, then record meeting minutes and decisions made.
- Analyze assessment results and employee feedback.
- Create charts and graphs to visualize key performance indicators.
- Track employee responses and completion statuses in real-time.
- Link results and feedback to your company's business strategy.
- Centralize the design, delivery, management, and administration of your performance measurement programs.
- Build, manage, and administrate your performance measurement programs at individual, departmental, regional, and corporate levels.
- Coordinate efforts between departments and offices.
- Control access to sensitive data with permissions and passwords.
- Monitor timestamped change history on employee records and training programs.