An Integrated Core HR Data Management Solution
InSite develops and delivers management information systems that allow you to connect, engage, and relate to your employees — all in one place. Our solutions provide you with the tools to manage your business information efficiently and effectively, allowing you to monitor and manage long-term strategic goals as well as day-to-day operational activities.
The InSite Human Resource Information System (IHRIS) includes a learning management solution that is used to administrate, document, track, report, and deliver training resources to the people who work within your organization. Our cloud-based solution facilitates easy access to learning content and administration. It is used by regulated industries for compliance training, tracking, and report — and it is used by educational institutions to enhance classroom teaching and to offer courses to a global population of learners. We integrate performance measurement features that encompass employee appraisals, competency management, skills-gap analysis, succession planning, and multi-rater assessments. Competency-based learning is a relatively modern technique, and our systems use this to identify learning gaps and to guide the selection of training materials.
- Develop online self-study (or instructor-led) training programs.
- Create training resources to satisfy a full range of workforce development needs, including formal education courses, training guides, codes of practice, site-specific operating procedures, compliance requirements, and codes of practice.
- Author and edit training content online with rich formatted text and multimedia.
- Create and deliver online assessments, exams, tests and quizzes.
- Author content in multiple languages.
- Define and assign employee-based competencies, qualifications, knowledge, and skills that they are transferable across departments and companies.
- Control the look and feel of your training programs.
- Deliver courses online, accessible from web browsers and mobile devices.
- Create and deliver online tests, exams, quizzes, and assessments to evaluate knowledge transfer.
- Notify employees before the expiration of time-sensitive training resources.
- Schedule automated and personalized training and assessment notifications.
- Build and publish training schedules.
- Provide self-service training to your employees and contractors (e.g., self-registration on instructor-led training).
- Access online learning resources from your web browser or mobile device.
- Manage and share information related to certifications, qualifications, and competencies.
- Define certification eligibility and manage the application process for granting certification.
- Support continuous professional education (CPE) initiatives.
- Implement workflows tailored to your business (e.g., user notification, manager approval, wait-list management).
- Analyze the responses submitted on assessments, exams, tests, and quizzes measure knowledge transfer.
- Track employee responses and completion status.
- Link employee feedback to your organization's HR strategy.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training materials.
- Consolidate reporting on organizational training objectives and initiatives.
- Centralize the design, delivery, management, and administration of your training programs.
- Build, manage, and administrate your training programs at individual, departmental, regional, and corporate levels.
- Implement collaborative learning tools (e.g., application sharing, discussion threads).
- Import content from third-party systems and providers using the Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM).
- Manage training resources (e.g., instructors, facilities, equipment).
- Coordinate efforts between departments and offices.
- Track the history changes made to courses, quizzes, and other learning content.
- Control access to sensitive data with permissions and passwords.
- Monitor timestamped change history on employee records and training programs.